CBSE Board Exam 2021 for class 10 and class 12 would be conducted and the schedule would release soon, announced Board Secretary Anurag Tripathi. The schedule would be available on cbse.nic.in. with this clarification, all the queries on cancellation or postponement of CBSE Board exams have been put to rest.
Here are the 5 tips that can help students score good marks in CBSE Board Exams 2021:
- Stick to the reduced syllabus: Students can score well if they adhere to the reduced syllabus. Recently, Oswaal Books have introduced CBSE Question Banks, based on the reduced syllabus. Thus, students can follow that for comprehensive preparation.
- Allot time for each subject: Allot time for each and every subject and try to complete it.
- Practice Sample Papers: Get sample papers of all the subjects and practice it in the allocated time.
- Focus more on revision: Rather than picking a new topic, focus on revision of important topics.
- Take breaks: Studying long hours is important, but breaks must be given to students. Experts say a comic break could do wonders for students.